Given the stringent COVID-19-related guidelines in place for Morphettville racecourse, the SAJC is eager to advise all trainers and owners of their attendance options and conditions:
- Each location on course has a maximum capacity and the SAJC is required to know every person located in these individual spots.
- The above requirement compels each attendant to register for the specific area they intend to occupy. It is important to note that transfer between areas is not permitted.
- In addition, access to the parade ring and mounting yard is limited to essential personnel only.
- Only those who have registered for one of the options outlined on the website will be permitted on course.
Full details of COVID-19-related guidelines – including information about attendance options for each respective race day – can be found by visiting the website www.morphettville.com.au.
Meanwhile a recent survey of race-day attendees highlighted that owners wanted to receive more information from the SAJC.
- If you would like to register your details to receive regular updates direct from the club, please email your name and email address to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To become an SAJC member to take advantage of special members’ pricing and access members areas free of charge on race days, please CLICK HERE to join.