Ceduna Foreshore Hotel Ceduna Cup
Saturday, 18th January, 2020
10:30am - 5:00pm
The Ceduna Foreshore Hotel Ceduna Cup races has become one of the key race days on the Eyre Peninsula and this year is no exception. Whether it’s backing a winner or just a great day out at the races, the Ceduna Cup has it all.
- Get your photo taken at our “Fashion Booth” on entering the races and you go in the running for some great prizes.
- Fantastic Fashions for all ages plus the winner of the ladies fashions goes into the Fashion At The Races final!
- Racing Icon John Letts as your Race Day host.
- Fun and Fashion as part of your group Trackside Marquee
- Enjoyable shaded facilities on our trackside lawns.
- Local Musical legend, Dan Eramiha playing live acoustic music after the last race.
- Meals available on track to allow you kick back and relax on site well into the evening.
Fashions on the Field
We will be hosting a Fashions on the Field qualifying event on this day. Categories include the following, Best Dressed Womenswear, Runner-Up Best Dressed Womenswear, Best Dressed Mature Lady, Best Dressed Menswear, Runner-Up Best Dressed, Best Dressed Girl and Boy. Look out for the Fashion At The Races registration booth in the general admission area on the day where you can register your details, collect your number paddle and find out location and timings.
We are pleased to welcome Bree Laughlin as our Fashions on the Field judge. Bree has previously been the face of the Caulfield Cup.
For further details, please visit: www.fashionattheraces.com.au
Complimentary shuttle bus running from the Ceduna Foreshore Hotel
Ceduna Cup Calcutta- $30 pp
Friday evening prior to the cup, from 7.30pm at the Ceduna Foreshore Hotel on Friday 17th January meals included 7:30PM
Come along for an entertaining evening hosted by John Letts, with guests Bree Laughlin, Phillip McEvoy plus local publican Trevor Grenfel’s old SANFL mates, Ruddy Mandemaker (Central Districts and Hawthorn) and Martin Leslie (Port Adelaide and Brisbane) for a bit of extra fun.