2017 Oakbank Racing Club Memberships are now available. Members receive free entry to the course on all race days (including the Easter Racing Carnival), car parking and access to all Members’ areas, including the CS Hayes Bar and Member’s Grandstand, as well as the new Back Paddock food and drink precinct.
A new category of Concession Silver Membership has also been introduced for 2017.
Reciprocal membership rights are available to all Oakbank Racing Club members at any provincial racing club meeting at which a jumping event is conducted, including the South Australian Grand National and Irish Jumps Day meetings held at Morphettville. Reciprocal rights are also available at the Warrnambool Racing Club into their members' enclosure.
Memberships are no longer available online please call the office on (08) 8388 4072 to purchase your membership. Alternatively, application forms are available from the Oakbank Racing Club office at Oakbank Racecourse, Oakwood Road, Oakbank or by downloading the pdf, completing the details required and forwarding, along with payment details to the Oakbank Office at the above address.
Membership Package options are:
Silver Membership: (1 Member, 1 Member’s Guest, 1 Member’s car park pass)
Concession Silver: Membership: $100 (1 Member, 1 Member’s Guest, 1 Member’s car park pass)
Gold Membership: (1 Member, 3 Member’s Guests, 1 Member’s car park pass)
Platinum Membership: (1 Member, 5 Member’s Guests, 2 Member’s car park passes)
Under 25 Membership: (1 Member, 3 Member’s Guests, 1 Member’s car park pass)
Single Day Membership: (1 Single Day Member – Easter only)
To purchase please phone the Oakbank Racing Club on (08) 8388 4072.
Value of membership based on general admission fees for each of the race meetings:
|Cost of General admission when attending|
|Membership type & Cost||Pensioners Rate||All 3 race meetings||Easter Only|
|Silver Membership - $110||$100||$150||$120|
|Under 25 Membership - $150||N/A||$300||$240|
|Gold Membership - $170||N/A||$300||$240|
|Platinum Membership - $250||N/A||$450||$360|
- Admission to all race meetings at Oakbank Racecourse conducted during the membership year including access to Members only areas at the 2 Easter race meetings.
- Access to members only car park area at the two Easter race meetings.
- Access to reserved car parking areas within the Members carpark at an additional fee.
- Additional fully transferable Members Guest passes are included in each pack as outlined in the various membership categories shown over the page.
- The right to vote on issues pertaining to the Club and to nominate/elect Members to the Committee in Club elections. The right to be nominated to the Committee of the Club is subject to a minimum time as a member of 11 months prior to the General Meeting at which the election is to take place.
- The ability to enjoy membership privileges at Warrnambool race meeting when jumps races are held. This does not include racecourse admission.
- The ability to enjoy membership privileges at Kangaroo Island Race meetings other than the Feature cup race meeting.
- Invitations to special events and Members only functions held during the year.
- A Member’s discounted price on syndicated hospitality packages.
- A Member’s discounted price for any merchandise purchased through the Secretary’s office during non-racedays.
- A 25% discount off the total cost of the bill up to a maximum of $45 at Maximilians Restaurant, Verdun.
- A Member’s discounted price for renewal when introducing 2 new Members that become financial at the same time as the renewal is made.
- A Member’s discounted price for hire of club facilities for non-raceday functions.
- Neatly dressed children under the age of 18 will be admitted free of charge into the Member’s area when accompanying a member. Proof of age may be required to gain admission,
- Member’s cards are not transferable and must only be used by the Member to whom it has been issued. Replacement of lost cards may incur a fee of $20 per card.
- All of the Oakbank Racecourse is a licensed premise and as such all Members are required to comply with Liquor Licensing Laws.
- In order to remain fully informed, Members should notify any changes to their contact details such as address or email. Changes should be forwarded via email, the website, fax or letter.
- Smoking is prohibited within any enclosed area and in the grandstand seating areas.