Thoroughbred Racing SA (TRSA) is pleased to advise further easing of restrictions. Patrons, members and owners can now (where a Club permits) access the horse stall area, which is a big win for patrons, particularly owners. This applies to race days, trials, jump outs and track work.
As was previously the case, club events (unless otherwise specified) are restricted to 1,000 patrons, with all patrons, members and owners are still restricted from accessing the mounting yard on race days, jump outs and trials.
Anyone entering a racecourse is reminded that they are to “check-in” via the respective Club’s unique QR Code, which will be placed at all entrances and various locations around each racecourse, as well as on the back cover of TRSA produced race books for your convenience.
Patrons are reminded that important arrangements are still required during attendance at South Australian racecourses, and enforceable by Club Covid Marshalls:
- “Check-in” via QR Code
- Physical distancing of 1.5m
- Hand hygiene/sanitisation
- Stay home and get tested if you are feeling unwell
QR codes for contact tracing:
- All racing clubs with a COVID-Safe Plan will display a COVIDSafeCheckIn QR Code, and also provide an alternate paper record sheet, for contact tracing records.
- All patrons and industry participants and workers are required to “check in”, however paper-based contact tracing is also required to be provided.
TRSA recommends that you contact clubs directly to confirm specific arrangements at their race meetings, as the maximum attendance will vary for each venue, as dictated by their respective COVID-Safe Plans. Click here for a list of clubs.