The Roxby Downs Racing Club would like to invite your business to become a sponsor of South Australian racing’s most remote event held in Roxby Downs.
The club is proud to host an annual race event for all local residents in the Roxby Downs and surrounding areas. We also receive large numbers of visitors from the Spencer Gulf region and Adelaide metropolitan each year with a number of people also coming from interstate. This event includes a Calcutta evening and the following day the annual Roxby Downs Races. The Roxby Race Day is most definitely the largest annually anticipated event by locals where the entire town attends this family friendly event.
2016 Race Day Highlights
The Roxby Downs Racing Club had a successful race day in 2016. Some of the highlights include:
- We had over 48 horse nominations in the 6 races with some of SA’s best jockeys
- We had 4 bookmakers and an on course totaliser for those who enjoy a sneaky punt
- Bouncy castle, face painting, show bags and a newly built family area kept all the young ones entertained for the day
- Fashions at the Races hosted by Races SA is always a huge success with participants in all the various categories coming from all over the state to stand a chance to win huge prizes
- VIP Marquee cater for the more sophisticated race goer with private bar, bookmaker and luncheon
- Our newly built food court has a variety of snacks and meals all catered by local Roxby Downs businesses
- There is a wine tent with some lovely South Australian wines for the patrons with a large bar area selling a variety of beverages
We have various opportunities and other than showing support for the Roxby Downs Community, sponsors will also benefit from a range of the below:
- Television advertisement broadcasted on 11 free to air channels for 300 timeslots in the Spencer Gulf region (Pt Augusta, Pt Pirie, and Whyalla etc.)
- Logo’s on the official Roxby Downs Race Day posters distributed state wide and endorsed by Races SA
- Local Newspaper event advertisements
- Local and regional radio advertisements
- Logo’s on the official website of the Roxby Race Club as well as TRSA Website
- Logo’s on the Facebook Page
- Advertising on the day – logos/banners on the track rails and throughout the venue
- Race books sold on race day will have our main sponsor branding
- Complimentary tickets to join us in the Sponsors Marquee on Race Day
For any sponsorship opportunities contact Club Secretary and Public Officer.
Ross Wilson: 0497 156 565 or firstname.lastname@example.org